INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
According to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“Regulation”), Newton & Associati 1997 SL (“Company”) provides the following information:
1. Owner of the TreatmentNewton & Associati 1997 SL, VAT number ESB66809971 with registered office in Barcelona (Espana) AV Diagonal 497.
2. Category of data subject to processing are personal data, such as name, surname, email address, telephone number and mobile phone (“Personal Data” or “Data”).
3. Purpose of the Processing, its legal basis and consequences of the failure to provide the Data. The processing of Personal Data by the Company is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interest in the conduct of public relations activities and the provision of radio in store services and will be carried out solely for that purpose and with the highest discretion. The processing of Personal data may take place within the context of any corporate events (sale of the company or business units) and in the performance of due diligence activities.
4. Methods of processing and storage period of data
4.1 Personal Data is processed mainly by the Company with the aid of electronic and manual tools to ensure security and confidentiality. In particular, they may be processed in the following ways:
– collection of data from the person concerned;
– collection of data from registers, lists of acts or public documents;
– registration and processing on paper;
– recording and processing on magnetic media;
– organization of the archives in both automated and non-automated way
4.2 Personal Data will be stored in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the subject, for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is processed. The criteria for determining the period of retention of the Data take into consideration the permitted period of processing and the regulations of the Italian State on taxation, prescription of rights and legitimate interests where they constitute the legal basis for the processing.
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation, Personal Data may be retained for a later period in the event of any disputes or requests by the competent authorities.
5. Scope of communication and data transfer
5.1 The Personal Data will be communicated to the authorized subjects for their treatment (so called delegates) within the marketing department of the Company and the technical services for the management and activation of radio in store services, as well as to the administration for the issue of invoices, as well as to the competent Judicial Authorities.
5.3 In the event that this is useful for the purposes indicated in paragraph 3, the data may also be transferred abroad to companies with registered offices both within and outside the European Union, which may not guarantee the same level of data protection guaranteed by the country in which the data subject resides. In this case, the Company is committed to ensuring that the data is treated with the utmost confidentiality by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the standard contractual terms provided by the European Commission.
6. The existence of an automated decision-making process
There is no automated decision-making process.
7. Rights of the data subject
At any time, the interested subject will have the right to:
– to obtain confirmation from the Company that its Personal Data are being processed or not and in this case, to obtain access to the information referred to in art. 15 of the Regulations;
– to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Data concerning him, or, taking into consideration the purposes of the processing, the integration of incomplete Personal Data;
– to obtain the cancellation of your Personal Data, in the presence of one of the reasons referred to in art. 17 of the Regulation, where applicable;
– to revoke consent at any time in cases where consent has been previously given. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given;
– to obtain the limitation of the processing of your Data in the event of one of the cases referred to in Article 18 of the Regulation;
– to oppose the processing of your Personal Data, for reasons related to your particular position;
– to receive in a standard structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the Personal Data concerning him/her provided and to transmit such Data to another data controller, in the cases and within the limits set forth in art. 20 of the Regulations.
These rights may be exercised by sending:
– a communication by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Without prejudice to any other administrative or jurisdictional recourse, the User will also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority (for Italy: the Guarantor for the protection of personal data), if he/she believes that the processing of his/her personal data is carried out in violation of the General Regulations on data protection. More information is available on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
In any case, the Company is interested in being informed of any reasons for complaint and invites you to use the contact channels mentioned above before referring to the supervisory authority, in order to prevent and resolve any disputes in an amicable and timely way.